How it Works
Shipping is always free to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- Orders with only minors (<18 years old) need to have an adult pay a $10 refundable deposit.
- Large orders of 5+ characters need to pay a $20 refundable deposit.
How to get your preview:
- Take a look around and find the style you want. Or create your own!
- Then select the options for that style that you would like (how many people, what background, digital file only or physical canvas print).
- Upload photos of yourself and/or your loved ones so we can make the characters look like you all.
- We'll put your design together and send it to you with a watermark on it. If you love it, please complete the purchase to remove the watermark and get your file or canvas. If you hate it, then let us know and we'll try to fix it. If we can't fix it we'll refund your deposit.
Once you purchase, you get unlimited revisions to make it just how you want. Typically it takes a couple rounds of revision to arrive at a final design. This is usually within 4 days of purchase.
If you decide to order a canvas, there's 3 days production once you approve the final design and then we send it FedEx ground to your address from Los Angeles, CA.
How many revisions can I make?
You have unlimited revisions. However, you must tell us within 30 days of the first draft or latest revision if you'd like to make any adjustments. After that, there is a $10 fee to reopen your file with our designer.
What constitutes a revision? Can I add things to the design after I see the first draft?
A revision is an adjustment to the people/pets from your original order. If you selected a custom background, a revision is adjustments to your original custom background description. Adding new objects that our designer will have to draw may result in additional charges. We take this on a case-by-case basis, so just ask us when you're giving us first draft feedback. Overall, we just want you to be happy! (But we also want our designers to be compensated for their talent.)
How do refunds work?
Once you receive your preview, if you don't like it we get a chance to fix it. If we can't fix it, then we will refund your full deposit.
What's the best way to get ahold of you?
We're family-owned and operated. The very best way is to chat with us using the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Our office hours are posted on the Contact Us page. But truth be told, we tend to check the chat on our phones quite a bit on off hours too. Our typical response time is within 5 minutes.
You can also send us an email through our Contact Us form.